Thursday 6 June 2013

Post 5 : Blog Correction


I don't have a favorite band, but i'm(I'm) sure that one of the best concerts that i've(I've) assisted it's of a danish band named Kashmir, they played at the Centro Cultural Amanda, in march of 2011.

It was a very intimate show, cause it seems that no much people had heard of them before, but the sound was incredible and they played awesome in live.

That day, my friend Consuelo and i(I) had the oportunity to take us a picture with the vocalist of the band: Kasper Eistrup, i(I) must say i(I) don't look gorgeous, haha, but it's a nice remember, plus, who took the picture was the baterist of the band. Funny huh?
I’ll post one of my favourite songs and the picture that i(I) took that day. Please! Don’t laugh so much of my face hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. I've said this in another post before... i feel bad to correct my classmates... jajaja!

    ReplyDelete