Thursday 6 June 2013

Post 4 : Your favourite film

uuufff... is very difficult choose my favorite film, because I love the movies, I see many films all time, I don't like a genre in particular, I like many films and go the cinema is my favorite hobby, but I try talk about a film.

The shining is a great movie about psychological horror, filmed at 1980, based in a novel  at Sthepen King, directed by Stanley Kubrick (a amazing director, AMAZING).

This film talk about Jack torrance (Jack Nicholson), a man that get a job in a hotel. He and his family that care a hotel haunted Overlook in winter, when this is closed for for snow live a series of paranormal events in this place. The man whit a time becomes crazy and tries kill his family, but the son have a capacity of predict the Future and see the past, as help for scape whit his mother at the Hotel, .

I like this movie because this have a symbols, subliminal clues, critique social-historical and I like much the movies of Kubrick, I think that all films have a message, and I think that in this film the message is beyond than one believe.

This film has generate many opinions about the content, I remember see a  documentary in the tv about the film, spoke about the Cold Ward, the winter was a URSS and the Hotel was EEUU, where from the symbols appeal the fight between the countries to reach the moon

A film amazing, you must see.


2 comments:

  1. The other day i saw a documentary film called "Room 237" about this film. You have to see it!

    ReplyDelete