Thursday 25 April 2013

Post 2 : A Concert or an Exhibition


I love this topic, because I love the music and the concerts

I don’t have a favorite band, because I like file bands, but, I like the rock-music, grunge and the indie rock.
I remember a concert of Radiohead, was a great concert, the lights, the sound and the band is a great band, maybe is my favorite band, but, is relative.

So, was in March at 2009, at the pista atletica at estadio Nacional, I was 17 years old, and I remember everything, the music was wonderful, they played my favorite song “ Where I end and you Begin” and I was very happy in this moment.

Radiohead it’s a important band in my life, I was they Come back


2 comments:

  1. Good choise! radiohead its an important band of my life too, its remember me my adolescence.Im agree with you will be great if they come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like their video of Paranoid Android, it is so cool

    ReplyDelete