Thursday 25 April 2013

Post 1 : My Auto biography


Hi guys!

My name is Nicole, I'm twenty years old and I study arts at Universidad de Chile. I live in Santiago.
I love painting, the most part of my time I painting and draw, I study arts because in the high school I had a wonderful teacher of arts and now we are friends

I like travel and in the future I want living in the south, maybe Valdivia, I like the rain and the cold, but, also the beach is great.

I'm vegan, I like the animals and the cook is a wonderfull hobby, the vegan food is great, the ratatouille is my favorite food in the world

My favorite animal is the dog, because is a pretty mascot.


2 comments:

  1. I love south of chile too, love the forests and the rain, also the people it's warm and kind, a beautiful place to live :)
    See you in class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole you're right! the south of Chile and the vegan food its the best! when I was nine years i went to Valdivia in february and i saw the "valdivian week" was so beautiful i got the best memories from Valdivia.
    Good to know more about you dear
    see you soon!

    ReplyDelete