Saturday 27 July 2013

Hi everyone, now I talk about my blog experience
This blog is not my first Blog, I have other when I have eleven years old and I used this like my diary book, this blog was very important for me, because I understanding the importance of write everything like a memory where I found with myself.
Today I don’t write in this blog, maybe I see some post and I remember things past, but, I don’t have time for write in this, but I have a real dairy book and in the bus I write every mornings my experiences.
This blog was very important for me, and I understand the importance of practice others languages.
The last year I learn German, but I don’t remember everything, because I don’t use the language, in my house or in the university nobody talk in German, but the next year I learn German again.
Ok, I come back to talk about the English Blogger (I’m a little dispersed), This was a tool very important for me, because I use the language and this is very important to learn, and I learn others words.
I like the blogs, and I like write in this.

1 comment:

  1. your post remembers me el blog de la feña ajajajajaja

    ReplyDelete